3 Tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
1/4 c coconut milk (full fat, organic, no sugar added, BPA-free can too!)
1/4 t fresh ground black pepper
3 cloves of organic garlic, minced
2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 lbs chicken breast (free range and organic), cut into 1/2 inch strips
8 oz rice noodles (find them in the oriental foods isle)
3 Tbsp coconut oil
3 c broccoli, organic
1 c sliced mushrooms, organic
3 stalks chopped celery, organic
1 c organic snap peas
3 scallions, chopped
2 tsp sesame oil
1 c almonds
- Place rice noodles in glass bowl. Boil about 3-4 cups of water. Pour over noodles and set aside to soften until end of preparation.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in glass bowl. Let marinate for approximately 20 minutes.
- Place almonds onto a cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees F for about 20 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and let cool.
- Heat wok or large skillet on Medium-Medium High heat. Add 1 T coconut oil. Stir fry the broccoli over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining coconut oil and stir fry mushrooms, celery and snap peas for 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place into wok. Add 2 t sesame oil and stir fry the chicken until cooked thru, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables back into pan. Add almonds and scallions. Mix well to heat thru. Serve immediately over the softened rice noodles.
**TIP: To make Advanced Plan, omit the noodles. Eat as is or over a bed of organic salad greens. YUM!