I have been asked in several emails about Christmas gifts and what to get for your loved ones. I’m going to break down some of my top favorite gift ideas for you. These are wonderful gifts to give any Maximized Living foodie or anyone interested in health & wellness. Dave and I own and use almost all of these items and have actually gifted our friends and family with a lot of these over the past years. Can’t rave enough about these companies and products…so I’m just going to list them. Hope you, too, can discover the great quality and usefulness!
Homemade Gifts Save time. Save money. Show you care.
- A few bottles of flavored Kombucha, perhaps even share a baby SCOBY?
- Assorted box of Advanced Plan cookies (12 Days of Cookies post coming at you tomorrow!!)
- Classic gifts-in-a-jar. Share your knowledge of gluten-free, sugar-free baking. Gift your loved ones with a jar of all the dry ingredients and tag the recipe to the jar, in cute fashion of course (dare I suggest breaking out the scrapbooking materials??). Some great gifts-in-a-jar recipes: Gluten Free “Candy Cane” Cookies (recipe to come next week!), Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten Free Loaded Chocolate Protein Bars, Gluten Free Coconut Flour Bread, or Gluten Free Banana Bread. Just remember to include my URL on the tag so they can come back for more! :)
Gold Category A major splurge. Much appreciated by all.
- Cuisinart food processor
The Foodie For the kitchen savvy. And the aspiring.
- Membership to an organic wine club
- Good bamboo cutting board
Kitchen Supplies Stuff healthy peeps always need.
- Bulk coconut oil
- Organic spices — a must!
- Organic powdered greens antioxidant drink (Dynamic Greens)
Body Care Organic. Natural. Health-inducing.
- My absolute favorite personal care line: MiEssence from ONE Group. ANYTHING from this company would make a great gift — all certified organic to the FOOD GRADE level!! I’ve tried it all, can’t say enough great things about the company and its products. Makeup, lotions, shampoo, baby line….love it ALL. A great place to start is their skin essentials pack.
- All natural Crystal deodorant. Encourage your loved ones to make the switch.
- ChiroFlow water pillow — all of the neck support with none of the toxic chemicals or off-gas.
For the Readers Mixed bag of my favorites.
- A blow up fitness ball
- Indoor Sunshine light bulb — create vitamin D naturally year round!
- Jar of coconut butter
- Pacifica soy candles — scented naturally with essential oils
- Gift card to Whole Foods or a local co-op
You can also visit TreeHugger for some other great eco-friendly gift giving guides. Do YOU have any other great gift suggestions?? Happy gifting! :)