Hiya folks! In case you’re not part of our Facebook community (and if you aren’t, why not?! Come join in the conversations!), just wanted to let y’all know I’m on an extended vacation in sunny [and COLD] Michigan through next week. Baby Austin and I are visiting with family and friends for a while and enjoying being home and by our favorite lake (Lake Superior). However, it’s been rather cold during our visit! Currently only 65 degrees…certainly not beach weather! I’m still hoping to bring Austin into the water before we leave sometime next week. But until then, we’re enjoying the fresh air, beautiful scenery and wildlife, and great company that we have missed so much!
Some upcoming topics to look forward to once I return home and get settled:
– How To: Advanced Plan jam/jelly making
– Questions Answered: is canning food healthy?
– Product Review: all natural mascara (I have a new favorite to share!!!)
– Reworked Recipe: Broccoli and Cheese Soup
– Article: truly natural birth control methods
– New Recipe: Advanced Plan “Hamburger Helper” (yup, you read that right.)
So that’s what we have to look forward to in the week ahead. Many of these upcoming topics came from your email requests! Keep them coming in (email me any time)! No topic or question is off limits. Your questions always help me to think of new articles to write or recipes to post. Thank you for your inspiration and curiosity!
Talk to you all next week! ~ Elise